- Discover every nuance and detail – perfect for critical listening, mixing, and mastering wherever you are
- Carefully-selected transducers and an open-back design cbmbine for a phenomenal soundstage
- Ultra-comfortable design with a soft genuine leather headband and thick velour ear pads for fatigue free listening at home or in the studio
- Powerful and precise sound imaging with a 3dB low-end performance increase, 10Hz – 39800Hz audio bandwidth and 105 dB SPL/V
- Complete with a 3m straight cable, 5m coiled cable, 1/4” adapter, and premium carry bag
- Revolutionary flat-wire voice-coils dramatically improve impulse and treble responses
AKG K712PRO Open-Back, Over-Ear Premium Reference Class Studio Headphones, Sophisticated Open Technology, Revolutionary Flat Wire Voice Coil, Broad and spacious soundstage, Comfortable Design K712 Pro – Open Back
Discover every nuance and detail – perfect for critical listening, mixing, and mastering wherever you are
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*