- The 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector so if someone should trip over it, the lead disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook Pro stays put safely.
- It also helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
- When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector lights up; an amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge.
- An AC lead is provided with the adapter for maximum lead length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives you an even easier and more compact way to travel.
- Designed to be the perfect travelling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
- This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
- Compatibility: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*