- Apple-designed H2 chip, the force behind AirPods Pro, pushes advanced audio performance even further. From smarter noise cancellation to superior three-dimensional sound and battery life, it improves on the best features of AirPods Pro in a big way.
- Low-distortion, custom-built driver and amplifier deliver crisp, clear high notes and deep, rich bass in stunning definition. Every sound is more vivid than ever.
- Adaptive Audio dynamically blends Transparency mode and Active Noise Cancellation to deliver the best listening experience for you in any environment.
- Up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation than the previous-generation AirPods Pro, so you’ll hear dramatically less noise during your commute and when you need to focus
- Transparency mode lets outside sound in, so you can hear what’s going on around you.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Apple AirPods Pro (2nd generation) with MagSafe Case (USB‑C)
Apple-designed H2 chip, the force behind AirPods Pro, pushes advanced audio performance even further. From smarter noise cancellation to superior three-dimensional sound and battery life, it improves on the best features of AirPods Pro in a big way.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*