- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
- The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
- Compatibility iPhone: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- Compatibility iPad: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st and 2nd generation) iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (5th, 6th and 7th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- Compatibility MacBook Air: MacBook Air (M1, 2020), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019), MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017), MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- Compatibility MacBook Pro: MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports),MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016–2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016–2019), MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- Compatibility iMac: iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015), iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Compatibility Mac mini: Mac mini (M1, 2020), Mac mini (2018 and later), Mac mini (Late 2014)
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*