- With the Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad with Retina display or iPad mini, so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends
- After you connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organises them into albums
- When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer’s photo library
- The Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4
- System Requirements iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 9 or later, and iPad models with iPadOS.
- Compatibility iPhone Models: iPhone 5 – iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max
- Compatibility iPad models: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st & 2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (7th, 6th & 5th generation), iPad Air (3rd, 2nd & 1st generation), iPad mini (5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd & 1st generation)
- Compatibility iPod models: iPod touch (6th and 7th generation)
Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter Standard Packaging
With the Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad with Retina display or iPad mini, so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*