- WIRELESS, RECHARGEABLE CONVENIENCE — Magic Mouse connects wirelessly to your device via Bluetooth. And the rechargeable internal battery means no loose batteries to replace.
- WORKS WITH MAC OR IPAD — It’s ready to go out of the box and pairs quickly with your Mac or iPad so you can get to work straightaway.
- SWIPE AND SCROLL ON THE MULTI-TOUCH SURFACE — The Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping and scrolling. And an optimised foot design lets Magic Mouse glide smoothly across your desk.
- GO WEEKS WITHOUT CHARGING — The incredibly long-lasting internal battery will power your Magic Mouse for about a month or more between charges.
- INCLUDES CHARGE CABLE — Comes with a woven USB-C to Lightning Cable that lets you pair and charge by connecting to a USB-C port on your Mac or iPad.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS — Requires a Bluetooth-enabled Mac with OS X 10.11 or later, or iPad with iPadOS 13.4 or later.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*