- Thunderbolt technology supports fast data transfers with two independent channels of 10Gb/s each. And Thunderbolt 2 technology can bond the two channels for a super-fast 20Gb/s.
- Use this cable to connect Thunderbolt-enabled devices to the Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on your Mac.
- The Apple Thunderbolt Cable lets you connect a Thunderbolt-equipped system to a Thunderbolt device.
- Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped Mac in target disk mode to another Mac for fast data access or system migration, or network two Thunderbolt-equipped computers.
- Compatibility MacBook: MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017), MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015), MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- Compatibility Mac: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015), Mac Pro (Late 2013), Mac mini (Late 2014)
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*