- The USB-C to SD Card Reader transfers high-resolution photos and videos at UHS-II speeds to your Mac, 11-inch iPad Pro or 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd and 4th generation).
- Designed so it won’t block your other ports, it works with UHS-II SD cards and is backwards compatible with other SD cards and adapters.
- Compatibility iPad: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation)
- Compatibility MacBook Air: MacBook Air (M1, 2020), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- Compatibility MacBook Pro: MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016–2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016–2019), MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- Compatibility iMac: iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Compatibility Mac: Mac Pro (2019), Mac mini (M1, 2020), Mac mini (2018 and later)
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*