- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS, and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications
- Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Swimproof design
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep
Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) (GPS, 40mm) Smart watch – Starlight Aluminium Case with Starlight Sport Band – Regular. Fitness & Sleep Tracker, Crash Detection, Heart Rate Monitor, Water Resistant Starlight 40mm – fits 130–200mm wrists GPS
Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
Out of stock
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*