- You are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Explore a dynamic and beautiful open world set against the brutal backdrop of England’s Dark Ages.
- Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you.
- Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors.
- Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England
- Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond
- a dark Age open world – sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond
- lead epic raids – launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England
- grow your settlement – construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, Blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more
- mercenary Vikings – Create and customize a unique Viking Raider within your Clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*