- Durable construction : The A10 headset is designed to withstand serious abuse, with a lightweight yet rugged construction and comfortable materials for a fit that won’t overheat your head
- ASTRO audio : ASTRO headsets were developed to deliver dialogue, music and in-game sounds as they were intended with a neutral, smooth and extended frequency spectrum for true-to-life imaging
- Long-lasting comfort : Designed for marathon gaming sessions with cloth and synthetic leather ear cushions for comfort and acoustic performance, the A10 headset fits comfortably around all VR headsets
- Flip-to-mute microphone : The unidirectional mic with flip-to-mute functionality means clear communication with your teammates, with in-line volume adjustment so you’re always in charge of your audio
- Cross-platform compatibility : Experience ASTRO audio for all types of gaming, including console, PC, Mac and mobile
- Works with Xbox Series X|S using the 3.5 mm port on the Xbox controller
- Works with PlayStation 5 using the 3.5 mm port on the PlayStation controller
ASTRO Gaming A10 Wired Gaming Headset, Lightweight and Damage Resistant, ASTRO Audio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mobile – Black/Red Black/Red A10 | Wired Headset
Durable construction : The A10 headset is designed to withstand serious abuse, with a lightweight yet rugged construction and comfortable materials for a fit that won’t overheat your head
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*