- Tuned for gaming : ASTRO Audio V2 delivers professional style audio for gamers when they need it most, from live streaming in their living room to competitive play in the pits of a tournament
- Solid fit and finish : Designed for marathon gaming sessions, the A40 TR gaming headphones are lightweight, comfortable and built to last
- Mod-Kit ready: For loud environments such as pro tournaments, you can transform the A40 TR gaming headset into a closed-back, noise-isolating headset by adding the Mod Kit (sold separately)
- 3D audio ready : Spatial audio gives you full 3D positional audio support
- ASTRO Command Centre Software : Enhance your control of voice communication and audio settings by fine-tuning every input and output parameter to the specific needs of your gaming environment
- USB sound card functionality : For PC gamers without an optical port, the MixAmp Pro TR delivers sound card functionality such as Game : Voice Balance, game and voice streaming via a USB port
- Works with PlayStation 5 : To enable Game : Voice Balance an HDMI Adapter will be required (sold separately)
ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Wired Gaming Headset + MixAmp Pro TR, Astro Audio V2, Dolby Audio, Swappable Mic, Game/Voice Balance Control, for PS5, PS4, PC, Mac – Black/Blue PlayStation | PC
Tuned for gaming : ASTRO Audio V2 delivers professional style audio for gamers when they need it most, from live streaming in their living room to competitive play in the pits of a tournament
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*