- 24.5-INCH DISPLAY: 165Hz refresh rate 1ms MPRT IPS gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and FreeSync Premium for smooth gameplay
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION: BenQ HDRi technology, Light Tuner and Black eQualizer help optimize image quality for a better gaming experience
- SUPERIOR SOUND: with two 2.5W built-in speakers plus a DSP chip, fine tune by treVolo with three custom sound modes
- CONVENIENCE: with 5-Way Navigator, Scenario Mapping and Gaming Quick OSD for easy control, height/tilt adjustable and Eye-Care for a better experience
- CONNECTIVITY: Provide HDMI and DP connectivity
- Display size: 25.0 inches; Display technology: LCD
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510S 25 inch HDRi IPS Gaming Monitor, 165Hz 1ms MPRT, FreeSync Premium, FHD 1080p, sRGB, Built-in Speakers, Flicker-free, Bezel-less 25
24.5-INCH DISPLAY: 165Hz refresh rate 1ms MPRT IPS gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and FreeSync Premium for smooth gameplay
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*