- 1080p HD indoor, wired security camera with motion detection and two-way audio that lets you monitor your home day and night.
- Be alerted to what matters via your smartphone whenever motion is detected, or customise motion detection zones so you can see what matters most.
- See, hear and speak to people and pets in your home through your smartphone with Blink Mini’s live view and two-way audio features (live view is not continuous).
- Set up in minutes: just plug in the camera, connect it to Wi-Fi and add it to your Blink Home Monitor app.
- Choose to save and share clips in the cloud with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase or locally with the Sync Module 2 and USB drive (each sold separately). Trial valid until July 2022. You will be notified at least 30 days before your free trial expires with information on how to subscribe.
- For additional ease of use, pair Blink Mini with a supported Alexa-enabled device to engage live view, view recorded videos, and arm and disarm using just your voice.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*