- Blink Floodlight works with Outdoor to deliver a wire-free, battery-powered HD smart security LED floodlight camera.
- See, hear and speak to visitors in real time with 1080p HD live view and two-way audio from the app.
- Light up the night with 700 lumens of motion-triggered, high-quality LED lights.
- Choose to save and share clips in the cloud with a free 30-day trial of the Blink Subscription Plan or locally with the Sync Module 2 and USB drive (sold separately).
- Customise motion detection zones, enable alerts and set lights to trigger from the free Blink Home Monitor app on your smartphone.
- Set it up yourself in minutes: connect Blink Outdoor to Wi-Fi and follow in-app instructions. Mount wherever you like with the included kit (hook included for no-drill installation on cladding).
- Works with Alexa: use your voice to monitor your home with live view, motion alerts, and activate lights with selected Alexa devices.
- Includes one Blink Outdoor camera, one Blink Floodlight Mount, one Sync Module 2, one mounting bracket, two 1.5 V AA lithium metal batteries, four D batteries, one mounting kit, one USB cable, one power adaptor and one right-angle adaptor.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Blink Outdoor + Floodlight | wireless, battery-powered HD floodlight mount and smart security camera, 700 lumens, motion detection, set up in minutes, Blink Subscription Plan Free Trial | 1-camera kit 1-Camera System + Floodlight
Blink Floodlight works with Outdoor to deliver a wire-free, battery-powered HD smart security LED floodlight camera.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*