- Blink Outdoor is a wire-free battery-powered HD security camera that helps you monitor your home day or night with infrared night vision.
- With long-lasting battery life, Blink Outdoor runs for up to two years on two AA lithium batteries (included).
- Blink Outdoor is built to withstand the elements to help you protect your home indoors or out, come rain or shine.
- Get motion detection alerts on your phone with the option to customise motion zones in the Blink Home Monitor app so you’re only alerted when you need to be.
- See, hear and speak to visitors with Live View in real time and two-way audio features on your Blink Home Monitor app (live view is not continuous).
- Designed so you can set it up yourself in minutes. No wiring or professional installation required.
- Works with Alexa: use your voice to monitor your home through supported Alexa-enabled devices.
- Choose to save and share clips in the cloud with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase or locally with the Sync Module 2 and USB drive (sold separately). Trial valid until July 2022. You will be notified at least 30 days before your free trial expires with information on how to subscribe. No monthly fees are required to use local video storage functionality.
Blink Outdoor | Wireless, weather-resistant HD security camera with two-year battery life, motion detection | 4-Camera System 4-Camera System Blink Outdoor
Blink Outdoor is a wire-free battery-powered HD security camera that helps you monitor your home day or night with infrared night vision.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*