- More clean air, less noise and less energy. Blueair’s proprietary HEPAsilent technology combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to capture at least 99.97 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size
- Whilst the environment friendly activated carbon reduces odours and gases. Equipped with smart sensors to monitor the air quality, the Blue 3210 reacts to your home, changing speeds automatically keep your air clean and healthy
- The stylish, machine-washable pre-filter captures larger particles, extending the life of the main filter
- Everything is made for your convenience including intuitive one-button speed control, air quality sensors with 3-colour indicator and auto mode, whisper-quiet fan and easy filter change
- Easily fits into your home with premium grey pre-filter inspired by scandinavian nature. The pre-filter removes large particles, includes an integrated cord cover and is machine-washable
- Recommended filter change:6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day
- Effective air purification that cleans a 17m² room every 12.5 minutes or a 41m² every 30 minutes
Blueair Blue 3210 Air Purifier With Combination Filter For Rooms from 17m²-41m² HEPASilent Technology Removes Pollen, Dust, Mould, Bacteria, Viruses | Activated Carbon Reduces VOCs, Odours 3210 – For rooms up to 17m²
More clean air, less noise and less energy. Blueair’s proprietary HEPAsilent technology combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to capture at least 99.97 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*