- VERSATILE USE: screws up to a diameter of 13 mm, drilling in wood up to 35 mm, steel up to 13 mm and impact drilling in masonry up to 10 mm thanks to the 13 mm tube metal drill chuck
- POWERFUL: The hammer drill enables efficient working with wood, steel and masonry thanks to a torque of 55 Nm and 1,750 min-1
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: efficient working in wood and metal thanks to battery-saving brushless motor
- PROFESSIONAL 18V SYSTEM: Ultimate performance. Maximum freedom. All of our batteries are compatible with new and existing Bosch Professional tools in the same voltage class
- Included in Amazon Exclusive: GSB 18V-55, 2×1,5 Ah battery, charger GAL 18V-20, L-CASE, 3case Bitset
Bosch Professional 18V System cordless Combi Drill GSB 18V-55 (max. torque 55 Nm, including 2×1,5 Ah battery, charger GAL 18V-20, L-CASE + 3case Bitset) – Amazon Exclusive Set Amazon Exclusive, L-Case 2×1.5Ah battery+charger+3case Bitset
VERSATILE USE: screws up to a diameter of 13 mm, drilling in wood up to 35 mm, steel up to 13 mm and impact drilling in masonry up to 10 mm thanks to the 13 mm tube metal drill chuck
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*