- Persistent, uninterrupted suction power: Rotational airflow technology prevents the filters from clogging
- Versatile: Its bagless design and numerous accessories make the GAS 18V-10 L ideal for a variety of both dry and wet applications
- Easy transportation: Thanks to the low weight and compact design
- Professional 18V System. Ultimate performance. Maximum freedom. All our rechargeable batteries are compatible with new and existing Bosch Professional tools in the same voltage class
- Items included: GAS 18V-10 L, 1.6 m hose, elbow pipe, three-piece suction tube set, 250 mm crevice nozzle, floor nozzle, flat-pleated filter (without rechargeable batteries and charger)
Bosch Professional 18V System GAS 18V-10 L Cordless Wet/Dry Dust Extractor (excl. rec. bat.+charger, incl.1.6m Hose, Elbow pipe, 3-pc. extra Pipe Set, 250mm Crevice Noz., fl. Noz.+Flat-Pleated Filter)
Persistent, uninterrupted suction power: Rotational airflow technology prevents the filters from clogging
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*