- Flat gear head for convenient working, even in tight spaces, anti-rotation protective guard for a high level of user protection
- 110V Industrial Site Plug Version, not suitable for 240v mains plug use
- Professional small angle grinder with a small grip size of 176 mm offers best ergonomics for low fatigue work
- Compact 720 W motor delivers best power-to-grip ratio for continuous use
- Included in this kit: GWS 7-115 (110 V), Auxiliary handle, Backing flange, Locking nut, Protective guard, Two-hole spanner
Bosch Professional 601388164 Angle Grinder GWS 7-115 (110V, 720 W, disc diameter 115 mm, UK 110V Industrial Site Plug, Includes Backing Flange, Locking Nut, Protective Guard, in Cardboard Box) in Cardboard Box solo, 110V
Flat gear head for convenient working, even in tight spaces, anti-rotation protective guard for a high level of user protection
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*