- Functions: Five dedicated keys give you immediate access to labelling functions specifically developed for cable wrapping, cable flagging, faceplate labels and printing multiple labels with sequentially incremented numbers, this makes label creation fast and efficient
- Easy to use: Many labels consist of identifiers with a combination of letters and numbers, the dedicated numeric keypad allows quick entry of numbers with one finger
- Uses: Includes 200 icons/symbols on your labels, from categories such as electrical, audio/video, security and network infrastructure
- Print up to 12 MM: You can print labels in 3.5, 6, 9 and 12 mm tape widths, brother TZe tapes are available in up to 60 different colour and size combinations
- Tested to the extreme – Only brother genuine tapes are rigorously tested to be temperature, sunlight, water, fade and abrasion resistant
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Brother PT-E110 Label Maker, P-Touch Electrician Label Printer, Handheld, QWERTY Keyboard, Up to 12mm Labels, Includes 12mm Black on White Tape Cassette Single
Functions: Five dedicated keys give you immediate access to labelling functions specifically developed for cable wrapping, cable flagging, faceplate labels and printing multiple labels with sequentially incremented numbers, this makes label creation fast and efficient
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*