- Call of Duty: Vanguard invites players to experience the battles of World War II and the birth of the Special Forces across four global fronts. Powered by the engine introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, delivering Next Gen immersion and visual fidelity across Campaign, signature Multiplayer experiences, with 20 maps, enhanced modes, and Reactive Environments, along with a whole enhanced Zombies adventure. Vanguard is the most advanced Call of Duty experience ever, with cross play, cross progression, in addition to a massive calendar of free post-launch content.
- BONUS – Call of Duty Endowment Gift of Honor Bundle included. Bundle includes 3 Call of Duty Endowment (C.O.D.E.) themed in-game items including; Calling Card, Emblem and Spray, The Call of Duty Endowment helps veterans find high-quality careers.
- Deeply engaging single player Campaign – a select group of soldiers from different countries rise to meet the world’s gravest threat.
- More Ways to Play in Multiplayer – 20 maps launching Day 1, along with enhanced multiplayer modes Champion Hill, Patrol and Combat Pacing.
- Tactical Gameplay – enhanced gun mechanics, reactive environments, custom ballistics, greater weapon customization, and more.
- Vanguard Zombies, Up to four-person co-op mode – Set in World War II, this enhanced incarnation of Zombies takes players to the darkest corners of the occult, where mortals bond with Dark Aether entities to gain immeasurable power.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*