- SLEEK & SILENT – With its brushed anodized aluminium finished in gunmetal black the Hyper 212 Black Edition conceals subtle enhanced performance while discreetly lowering the noise
- DIRECT COOLING WITH GROOVED FINS – The primary heat exchanger features 4 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins with lateral grooves upon the plate to further augment thermal conductivity
- NICKEL-PLATED BLACK HEAT SINK – Offer superior heat radiation compared to regular aluminium fins Stacked fin array ensures minimal air resistance
- SILENCIO FP120 FAN – Ultra-quiet Silent Driver IC technology reduces noise (6 5 – 26 dBA) and delivers robust air pressure (2 9 mmH₂O) Can be easily configured into a dual push-pull system with a secondary fan (not included). Fan rated current: 0.08A; Fan safety current: 0.16A
- AMD & INTEL COMPATIBLE – Includes versatile all-in-one mounting brackets that support Intel (LGA2066 LGA2011-v3 LGA2011 LGA1151 LGA1150 LGA1155 LGA1156 LGA1366) and AMD (AM4 AM3+ AM3 AM2+ AM2 FM2+ FM2 FM1) sockets
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Cooling System – Quiet, Sleek and Precise, 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heat Pipes with Fins, Silencio FP120 Fan
SLEEK & SILENT – With its brushed anodized aluminium finished in gunmetal black the Hyper 212 Black Edition conceals subtle enhanced performance while discreetly lowering the noise
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*