- COMPACT AIR COOLER – The 136mm low-profile Hyper H412R is ideal for high-performance CPU cooling in compact SFF motherboards or cases with limited clearance
- DIRECT CONTACT COOLING TECHNOLOGY – The main heat exchanger features a perfectly flat array of 4 copper heat pipes (Ø 6mm) designed to accelerate thermal conductivity using Direct Contact technology for quick and efficient heat dissipation
- STACKED ALUMINIUM FIN HEATSINK – A precision-engineered aluminium array features precision-spaced fins to ensure minimum airflow resistance, which allows a high volume of cool air to flow through the heatsink easily
- SILENT 92MM PMW FAN – The versatile 92mm PMW fan ensures maximum airflow and optimised performance (34.1CFM ± 10%, 1.79mm H2O ± 10%) while still running at low noise levels (29.4 dBA)
- AMD AND INTEL COMPATIBLE – Universal mounting brackets support both Intel (LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366) and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1) sockets; Thermal paste included
Cooler Master Hyper H412R CPU Air Cooler – Low-Profile Cooling System, Direct Contact Technology, 4 Copper Heat Pipes, Compact Aluminium Heatsink with 92mm PWM Fan – AMD & Intel Compatible
COMPACT AIR COOLER – The 136mm low-profile Hyper H412R is ideal for high-performance CPU cooling in compact SFF motherboards or cases with limited clearance
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*