- COMPACT CPU COOLER – At just 136mm in height, the Hyper TX3 EVO is both a reliable and affordable solution for computer cases limited CPU clearance
- DIRECT COOLING WITH GROOVED FINS – The primary heat exchanger features 3 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins upon the plate to further augment thermal conductivity
- ALUMINIUM FIN HEAT SINK – Optimised to perform at high and low fan speeds (800 – 2200 RPM)
- 92MM PWM FAN – A Long Life Sleeve Bearing and anti-vibration rubber pads ensure quiet (17 – 30 dBA) yet robust airflow (0.35 – 2.63 mmH2O, 15.7 – 43.1 CFM). Quick-snap brackets can be easily configured into a dual push-pull system with a secondary fan (not included)
- AMD & INTEL COMPATIBLE – Includes versatile all-in-one mounting brackets that support Intel (LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 and LGA775) and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1) sockets
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*