- DUAL-LOOP ARGB LIGHTING – The MasterFan Halo series employs 24 individually controlled Addressable RGB LED’s divided into two rings to ensure an exceptionally vibrant display of colour
- SILENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY – MF120 Halo is fitted with multiple layers of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing materials, which ensure more consistent fan RPM and reduce inefficient vibration and annoying clicking (6 – 30 dBA)
- HYBRID FAN BLADE DESIGN – Air Balance fan blades combine the design elements of both jet and helicopter blades to deliver dependable air pressure (1.6 mmH2O ± 10%) for cooling and exceptional airflow (47.2 CFM ± 10%) for case intakes & exhaust
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY – The MF120 Halo is fully compatible with ARGB motherboard software (e.g. ASUS Aura, ASRock RGB and MSI RGB) and includes Addressable RGB connector clips to ensure a secure connection
- SMART FAN SENSOR FOR JAM PROTECTION – The MF Halo series comes with intelligent sensors to help protect against cables and components becoming snagged or damaged during operation
Cooler Master MasterFan 3n1 MF120 Halo White Edition ARGB-Dual Ring Addressable RGB Lighting, Case & Cooling Hybrid Fan Blade Design, Jam Sensor Protection, Vibration Dampening Frame, with Controller Halo White 3N1 120 ARGB
DUAL-LOOP ARGB LIGHTING – The MasterFan Halo series employs 24 individually controlled Addressable RGB LED’s divided into two rings to ensure an exceptionally vibrant display of colour
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*