- SQUARE FRAME ADVANTAGE – The fixed frame design maximizes area coverage and generate higher pressure air flow, while dampening vibration noise with rubberized padding
- EXCELLENT PRESSURE & AIRFLOW – The SF360R employs a hybrid blade design that incorporates both jet and helicopter blade geometry to deliver firm static air pressure (1.58mmH20) without sacrificing airflow (43 CFM per fan)
- GLORIOUS ARGB CASE LIGHTING – The SF360R is fully compatible with ARGB motherboard software (e.g. Asus Aura, ASRock RGB and MSI RGB), but also includes a mini addressable RGB controller with pre-set lighting effects for older systems
- EASIER TO INSTALL – A single frame system makes installation much less of a hassle and features integrated cable management to help keep the interior clutter free
- CASE & COOLER FRIENDLY – The integrated design can be mounted onto a liquid cooler radiator or used as intake/exhaust case fan – – smart fan sensors ensure that snagging with other component wires is never an issue
- Compatible devices: Desktop
Cooler Master MasterFan SF360R ARGB Case & Cooling Fans -Easy-to-Install Square-Frame Design with Hybrid Blades, Vibration Dampening Padding, and ARGB Lighting Customization – 360mm Frame SF R-Series 360 ARGB
SQUARE FRAME ADVANTAGE – The fixed frame design maximizes area coverage and generate higher pressure air flow, while dampening vibration noise with rubberized padding
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*