- PREMIUM VISUAL EFFECTS – Stunning lighting effects from both the 12 ARGB LED translucent pump housing and the two 24 ARGB LED Halo fans; Fully customisable through MasterPlus+ software or via the included Gen 2 Addressable RGB controller
- 3RD GEN DUAL-CHAMBER PUMP- New dual-chamber pump design features an improved internal impeller and housing to provide greater volume and improved water flow between chambers for enhanced performance and better heat dissipation
- ENHANCED DISSIPATION SURFACE AREA – The radiator features widened water channels for increased cooling surface area, better heat dissipation, and is designed to withstand even the harshest environmental conditions
- DUAL MASTERFAN MF120 HALO FANS – Cooler Master’s dual-loop Addressable Gen. 2 ARGB MasterFan MF120 Halo fans deliver superior air pressure (1.60 mmH2O) and volume (47.2 CFM), while generating minimal noise even under maximum loading (6-30 dBA)
- UNIVERSAL SOCKET COMPATIBILITY – Fully compatible with Intel (LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 /1200) and AMD (AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+/ AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1) CPU cooler sockets; Thermal paste & wired controller included
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*