- Each Vengeance LPX module is built with a pure aluminium heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation
- Available in multiple colours to match your motherboard, your components or just your style, The Vengeance LPX module height is carefully designed to fit smaller spaces
- Vengeance LPX is optimised and compatibility tested for the latest Intel X99, 100 and 200 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, high bandwidth, and lower power consumption
- It compatible with iMac Pro UDIMM only
- XMP 2.0 enabled for high overclocking
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*