- Dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting: 10 ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module. SPD Speed : 2133 MHz
- Custom performance PCB: Provides the highest signal quality for the greatest level of performance and stability
- Tightly screened memory: Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential. Compatibility: Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299,AMD 300 Series,AMD 400 Series
- Maximum bandwidth and tight response times: Optimized for peak performance on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- Next generation software: Take control in Corsair iCUE software and synchronize lighting with other Corsair RGB products, including CPU coolers, keyboards and fans; also supported by gigabyte RGB fusion and MSI mystic light
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*