- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: Provides up to 88% operational efficiency, generating less heat and lowering your energy costs
- Full Continuous Power: CORSAIR CV Series power supplies are guaranteed to deliver their full rated wattage of continuous power
- Low-Noise Cooling: A 120 mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress, slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads
- Compact Casing: 125 mm length ensures an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases
- Black Sleeving and Casing: Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style
- Our power supply units (PSUs) use an 8-pin EPS12v CPU cable that can be split into two 4-pin connectors. If you want to connect our PSU into a 4-pin EPS motherboard port, simply pull the two halves of the connector apart and connect one half into the motherboard port
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*