- Iconic and Refined High-Performance RGB Memory: Iconic CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM design perfectly complements the world’s best PCs, for unmistakable high-end system builds.
- High Speed and Tight Timings: Hand-sorted, tightly-screened memory chips ensure high-frequency performance and tight response times, with overclocking headroom to spare.
- Premium Craftsmanship: A combination of precision die-casting and anodization creates premium memory that’s built to last.
- Brilliant White Finish: A white top bar and heatspreader with gold accents match the clean, refined look of other white CORSAIR products in your setup.
- 12 Ultra-Bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs Per Module: Illuminate your PC with spectacular customisable lighting from 12 individually addressable RGB LEDs.
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, RGB LED Desktop Memory (High Performance and Response Times, 12 Customisable CAPELLIX RGB LEDs) – White 3600 MHz 2 x 8 GB White
Iconic and Refined High-Performance RGB Memory: Iconic CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM design perfectly complements the world’s best PCs, for unmistakable high-end system builds.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*