- High performance liquid cooling: Triple 120 mm fan mounts on either side are ready for your ambitious custom liquid cooling build
- High surface area: 54 mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans
- Premium copper construction: A premium copper radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimised for Corsair’s performance copper water blocks
- High-quality polyurethane coating: A flawless finish to match your system
- Please note: RGB lighting requires commander PRO (sold separately)
- Integrated fan screw guides: Makes mounting your fans to the radiator a breeze
- Screw protection plates: Prevents too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator
- Standard G1, 4 Inch threads: All inlet/outlet ports provide universal fitting compatibility
Corsair Hydro X Series, XR7 360 mm Water Cooling Radiator (Triple 120 mm Fan Mounts, Easy Installation, Premium Copper Construction, High-Quality Polyurethane, Integrated Fan Screw Guides), Black 360mm
High performance liquid cooling: Triple 120 mm fan mounts on either side are ready for your ambitious custom liquid cooling build
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*