- Magnetic Levitation Fans: Three 120mm CORSAIR ML Series fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Pump Head: 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customisable lighting effects to match your build.
- Extreme CPU Cooling: Experience incredible cooling performance, with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Powerful iCUE Software: Control and synchronise your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Radiator Dimensions : 397mm x 120mm x 27mm, Fan Dimensions : 120mm x 25mm, Coldplate dimensions: 56 x 56mm
- AMD Processors Supported : Ryzen Threadripper, Ryzen, Phenom II, Athlon II, FX, A-Series, Opteron, Sempron, Athlon 64, Intel Processors Supported : Core i9, i7, i5, i3, Pentium, Celeron
- Cooling Socket Support : Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066, AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4
Corsair iCUE H150i PRO XT RGB Liquid CPU Cooler (360mm Radiator, Three 120mm Corsair ML Series PWM Fans, 400 to 2,400 RPM, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software, Easy to Install) Black
Magnetic Levitation Fans: Three 120mm CORSAIR ML Series fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*