- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub
- Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software with this incredibly compact iCUE RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter with USB 2.0 and SATA connections
- Intelligent Control, Unlimited Possibilities: Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting
- Keep Your System Cool: Powerful fan speeds up to 1,400 RPM, pushing up to 52 CFM of air, Fan size: 120mm x 25mm
- Efficient and Aesthetic: A translucent 120 mm fan blade provides high airflow and static pressure while letting your RGB lighting shine through
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*