- Do it All, and Do it Faster: As modern CPUs feature more and more cores, the unprecedented speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly, enabling faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever before.
- Onboard Voltage Regulation: Makes for easier, more finely-tuned, and more stable overclocking through CORSAIR iCUE software than previous generation motherboard control.
- Custom Intel XMP 3.0 Profiles: Customise and save your own XMP profiles via iCUE to tailor performance by app or task for greater efficiency.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Enables real-time frequency readings, onboard voltage regulation, and custom XMP profiles.
- Compact Form-Factor: Low clearance ensures wide compatibility with nearly any DDR5 build.
CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 5600MHz CL36 Intel XMP iCUE Compatible Computer Memory – Black (CMK32GX5M2B5600C36) 32GB (2x16GB) Black
Do it All, and Do it Faster: As modern CPUs feature more and more cores, the unprecedented speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly, enabling faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever before.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*