- 2666MHz Speed.
- Stability: Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent stability
- Compatibility: Auto-overclocking with compatible laptop/notebooks (no BIOS configuration required)
- Color: Black
- 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM kit for 6th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- 18-19-19-39 latency
- Voltage @ 1.2V
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Design: Slim and attractive design to ensure physical compatibility with all 8th Generation or newer Intel Core i7, and AMD Ryzen 4000 Series notebooks
- 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM kit for 6th Generation Intel Core. i5 and i7 notebooks.
- 18-19-19-39 CAS Latency.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*