- IDEAL PERFORMANCE: This Duracell AA battery is ideal for powering all your everyday devices with up to 100% extra life*
- SUPERIOR NYLON TOP closure helps prevent our AA batteries from leakage
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: The 0% plastic battery packaging is 100% recyclable
- DURABILITY: Our technologies keep unused batteries fresh for up to 10 years in their packaging**
- TRUSTED: Duracell was part of the 1969 Apollo 11 mission to become the first battery on the moon
- *Longevity performance in Digital Camera vs the Minimum average duration of the 2021 IEC AA high drain application test. Results may vary by device or usage pattern **ambient storage
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Duracell Plus AA Batteries (24 Pack) – Alkaline 1.5V – Up To 100% Extra Life – Reliability For Everyday Devices – 0% Plastic Packaging – 10 Year Storage – LR6 MN1500 Pack of 24
IDEAL PERFORMANCE: This Duracell AA battery is ideal for powering all your everyday devices with up to 100% extra life*
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*