- Beautiful bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels respiration menstrual cycle stress sleep estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch (may require premium subscription) including playlists from Spotify or Deezer and connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps including yoga running pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow animated cardio strength yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen
Garmin Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors and More, Black with Slate Hardware Black and Slate Grey
Beautiful bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode up to six hours in GPS and music mode
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*