- Dynamic 4K resolution targeting 60fps – experience Ghost of Tsushima like never before with new 4K resolution options and improved frame rates (requires a compatible 4K TV or display)
- Fast loading – take advantage of near-instant load times with the PlayStation 5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD
- Japanese lip sync – enjoy a more authentic experience with lip sync for Japanese voiceover, made possible by the PS5 console’s ability to render cinematics in real time
- Haptic feedback – master your blade through the DualSense wireless controller’s immersive haptic feedback
- Adaptive triggers – enhance your accuracy with a bow with the DualSense wireless controller’s adaptive trigger resistance
- 3D Audio – heighten your awareness by hearing dangers from all around you in 3D spatial audio when you use stereo headphones (analogue or USB)
- Continue your journey – transfer your Ghost of Tsushima PS4 game save to your PS5 game and pickup where you left off if you already own a PS4 version of Ghost of Tsushima.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*