- All together now. Watch films, shows, live TV, YouTube and photos streaming on your TV from all your family’s devices
- Stream from your phone to TV. Just like that. Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV to power and stream your favourite entertainment straight from your phone with just a tap. Watch shows, listen to playlists and more. And while streaming, you can still use your phone as you normally do
- Works with the streaming apps that you know and love. Enjoy TV shows, films, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps such as Netflix, YouTube, YouTube TV and HBO NOW.
- Start streaming with just your voice. Just say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your TV hands-free, with Chromecast and Google Home working seamlessly together
- Mirror your Android phone or laptop with Chrome. View your device’s screen on your TV. If you can see it on your phone, you can see it on your TV
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*