- BEST FOR BUSY FAMILIES – Print documents, borderless photos, homework and creative projects
- KEY FEATURES – Print, copy and scan in colour, plus auto 2-sided printing and mobile and wireless printing
- ONE ADDITIONAL YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITH HP+ ENROLLMENT – Just signup and activate HP+ to receive 1 additional year of HP warranty coverage on your HP Printer, 2 Years Total
- 6 MONTHS OF INSTANT INK INCLUDED– Print up to 700 pages a month free when you enrol in Instant Ink. Ink is delivered automatically before you run out at no extra cost. Credit card required; change or cancel anytime
- ACTIVATE HP+ AND INSTANT INK AT PRINTER SETUP – Once HP+ is activated, your printer must be connected to the internet and requires Original HP Ink Cartridges to operate for the life of the printer
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere
- EASY SETUP – Get started fast with easy printer setup that guides you step by step
- DUAL BAND WI-FI – Intelligent self-healing Wi-Fi automatically detects and resolves connection issues
- BORDERLESS PRINTING – Print borderless photos and documents at home
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*