- PERSONALIZE PHOTOS – Download the HP Sprocket App to create customized snapshots using filters, borders, emojis, and drawings created within the app.
- EXCLUSIVE FASHIONABLE FEATURES – curate your photos with the HP Sprocket app, and access exclusive frames, filters, and stickers for your 2×3” Photos.
- TAG AND PRINT – easily find and Print social media photos from your smartphone. Hashtag a photo in social media and use the HP Sprocket app to print right away.
- FUN AUGMENTED REALITY – use the HP Sprocket app to unlock content in Augmented reality and view shared Print queues, hidden videos, and more.
- HP ZINK PHOTO PAPER – load the 10 sheets of HP ZINK 2×3″ Sticky-backed paper into your portable printer and create smudge-proof photos and stickers.
HP Sprocket Portable 2×3 inch Instant Photo Printer (Black Noir) Print Pictures on Zink Sticky-Backed from your iOS & Android Device Printer only Black Noir
PERSONALIZE PHOTOS – Download the HP Sprocket App to create customized snapshots using filters, borders, emojis, and drawings created within the app.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*