- Turn every room into a meeting room: Ideal for one-to-one and small-group conference calls with in-room coverage for up to 4 people
- Conference calls with outstanding audio quality and control: Easy to understand conversations with the 360 Degree omnidirectional microphone, call control and touch buttons
- Portable phone speaker fully optimised for the best user experience: Simply plug into your computer with the USB cable – LED lights up to indicate connection
- Digital signal processing technology: Crystal-clear sound without echoes or distorted sounds even at the maximum volume level
- Scope of delivery: Jabra Speak 410, speaker pouch, Quick Start Guide leaflet – 120 mm in diameter and 33 mm in height, colour: Black
- Product comes with 2-year warranty
Jabra Speak 410 Speaker Phone – Unified Communications Optimised Portable Conference Speaker with USB – Plug-And-Play Connectivity with Computers 410 Unified Communications
Turn every room into a meeting room: Ideal for one-to-one and small-group conference calls with in-room coverage for up to 4 people
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*