- Ethernet cable (LAN cable, twisted pair) for data transfer speeds of up to 1,000Mbit/s (1000Base-T). For PCs/notebooks, gaming consoles (PS5/Xbox), switches/hubs, modems/routers & network data points
- Fast data transfer speeds of up to 1Gbit/s – perfect for achieving the maximum speed from most internet service providers. For surfing, gaming & video streaming
- Incredibly flexible and easy to lay – yet immune to interference thanks to twisted pair technology
- 36 months manufacturer warranty
- Suitable for PCs/laptops, gaming consoles, switches/hubs, routers, modems, network sockets and any device with an RJ45 port. More accessories on amazon.co.uk/kabeldirekt
KabelDirekt – 15m – Ethernet, patch & network cable (transfers gigabit internet speed, ideal for 1Gbps networks/LANs, routers, modems, switches, RJ45 plug (blue), black) Black/Blue 15m
Ethernet cable (LAN cable, twisted pair) for data transfer speeds of up to 1,000Mbit/s (1000Base-T). For PCs/notebooks, gaming consoles (PS5/Xbox), switches/hubs, modems/routers & network data points
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*