- Made with and for Pro Gamers: Designed in collaboration with the world’s leading gaming esports pros; engineered to win, it is the pinnacle of our continued pursuit for the highest performance level
- Ultra-lightweight engineering: At under 63 grams, with hyper-minimal redesign achieving nearly 25 percent weight reduction compared to the standard PRO Wireless mouse
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: With pro-grade USB wireless performance, LIGHTSPEED provides a rock-solid and super-fast 1 ms report rate connection, without the drag and distraction of a cord
- HERO 25K Sensor: This Pro gaming mouse has the latest version Hero sensor; the most accurate, high performing and efficient gaming sensor yet, exceeding 400 IPS and delivering 25600 DPI tracking
- Smooth glide: The large zero-additive PTFE feet of this Logitech G gaming mouse delivers a smooth glide for a pure, fluid connection with the game
- Available in 2 colours: Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse is available in black and white
- NO WIRES. NO LIMITS: World’s NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand – Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 – FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, Ultra-light with 63g, 5 Programmable Buttons, 70 hours Battery Life, Zero Additive PTFE Feet, PC/Mac – White Generation 1 Mouse White
Made with and for Pro Gamers: Designed in collaboration with the world’s leading gaming esports pros; engineered to win, it is the pinnacle of our continued pursuit for the highest performance level
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*