- 50 mm Audio Drivers: Enjoy a more immersive, cinematic gaming experience with this gaming headset thanks to the detailed sound produced by large 50 mm drivers
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0: Surround sound that goes beyond 7.1 channels lets you detect enemies from all sides, giving you a positional clarity that can make the difference. Requires Logitech G HUB Software
- 6 mm Flip-to-Mute Mic and Volume Control: You’ll be heard loud and clear by gaming partners with the big 6 mm boom mic. Volume control is at your fingertips
- One Headset for All Game Platforms: Logitech headset works with your PC or Mac via USB DAC or 3.5-mm cable, with gaming consoles including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile devices
- Game for Hours in Comfort: The deluxe lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears, while ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X 2.0, 50 mm Audio Drivers, USB and 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Flip-to-Mute Mic, Lightweight, PC/Mac/Xbox One/PS4/Nintendo Switch – Black Black Headphones Only Surround Sound
50 mm Audio Drivers: Enjoy a more immersive, cinematic gaming experience with this gaming headset thanks to the detailed sound produced by large 50 mm drivers
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*