The Combo MK270 keyboard and mouse use 2.4 GHz wireless technology, providing a reliable and secure connection without dropouts or delays. It has a 10 metre range, and uses the compact Logitech Unifying receiver, which receives the signal for both your wireless keyboard and mouse so you don’t need to use two USB ports. It can be stored in the internal storage compartment in the mouse when you’re out and about, helping to keep it safe.
Long battery life
You won’t need to replace the batteries very often, as the mouse has a 12 month battery life and the keyboard has an impressive 24 month battery life. Plus, auto-sleep mode helps conserve power when you’re not using it.
Ideal for work and play
You’ll be able get on with your work when you use the Combo MK-270 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Set. The keyboard features eight hotkeys which provide access to your most-used functions such as email and internet, and is spill-resistant for durability. The optical mouse is compact enough to take everywhere you go, so you can get on with work wherever you are.
- Reliable Connection Up To 10 Metres: No delays or dropouts, even in the busiest wireless environments with Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz. 128-bit AES keyboard encryption keep your information secure
- Plug and Play: The mini USB-receiver included provides a reliable wireless connection up to 10 m. The laptop mouse features a built-in storage compartment. Take your mouse wherever you use your computer
- Long battery life: Up to 24-month keyboard and 5-month mouse battery life, auto-sleep — means you can watch YouTube videos, catch up on Facebook, explore last.fm for months without changing batteries
- Want to turn up the volume on a song or check out your favourite website?: It’s all at your fingertips with eight multimedia, hot keys for instant access to the Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume
- Great Comfort: The design of this keyboard creates a comfortable typing experience thanks to the low-profile, whisper-quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys, number pad and arrow keys