- SILENT TOUCH TECHNOLOGY: Logitech MK295 is a wireless keyboard and mouse combo with advanced optical tracking. Get the same typing and clicking feel, with 90% less noise for improved focus
- FULL-SIZED COMFORT: The keyboard features a full number pad and 8 handy shortcut buttons for easier navigation and efficient data entry
- WIRELESS CONNECTION: Do away with desktop clutter thanks to a lag-free, 2.4GHz wireless connection. The keyboard comes with a 10 m range and USB receiver
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Keep it simple with a streamlined plug-and-play keyboard and mouse combo. Logitech MK295 is compatible with Chrome OS and Windows systems on your laptop or PC computer
- DURABLE DESIGN: Spill-resistant, solid layout and durable keys built to last. Sturdy tilt legs give an adjustable height
Logitech MK295 Wireless Mouse & Keyboard Combo – SilentTouch Tech, Full Numpad, Advanced Optical Tracking, Nano USB Receiver, Lag-Free Wireless, 90% Less Noise, QWERTY UK English Layout – Black Silent Wireless Combo MK295 Black
Logitech MK295 is a wireless keyboard and mouse combo with advanced optical tracking. Get the same typing and clicking feel, with 90% less noise for improved focus
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*