- 3 mode operation: rotation + hammering, hammering only & rotation only
- Rubber joint suppresses vibration to battery terminals, reducing failures
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust, provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*